Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Blog Begins

So, after much pestering from Katie and Ali (and a little from my mom), I have started a blog. With one set of grandparents heading to England for 18 months, another set living in Hawaii, and many family and friends living all over the country, a blog seems like a great way to keep in touch. (Not to mention our wonderful friends and family right here in Utah - hopefully you will check us out too.) So here are the latest happenings of The Hafen Fam over the last few weeks.

17 comments:

Casey said...

Cam--
You finally did it!! NOW I can blog stalk you too.
Have fun in the blogging world!

Kristi Clinger said...

You have such a beautiful family. I can't believe Ryan is 7. Time goes by too fast.

Ashley said...

Hey Cami,

Your kids are SO beautiful! I am so glad that you have a blog. Are you guys still in Springville? We are in Salt Lake. Let's try to get together this summer. Our blog is thehoopesfam.blogspot.com. We just had our third child, a boy, so we are laying low this summer. Can't wait to catch up!

Ruby said...

How cute! The picture of Emma with her tongue is a crack up!

Amanda said...

Brad and I had a good laugh at Jeremy's darth costume.

AllMyKs said...

Way to go Cami!
I'll bring my camera the next time we go walking so you can add a picture of you.
Sheia

Ali said...

You finally did it!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you started a blog! You have very cute kids! I hope all is going well!

Natalie Clyde said...

Yay! You finally did it! Everyone will love the photos of the kids and of course, the funny stories. This is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends! Love you all!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

cami,
congrats on joining the blogging world! It's such a fun way to keep in touch with people. Our blog is 3olsons.blogspot.com. so now we can be blog friends too!

Mark & Marianne said...

Oh, we love to see pictures. We can't believe how old all of your kids look . . . they've changed so much since we saw you last at Thanksgiving. We're excited to see you all in a couple weeks!

Kati said...

Cami, I am so happy you started your blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch...and also write down some great memories of those beautiful kids of yours! You are an amazing mom!
Can't wait to see more!
Love ya...
Kati

holdstock said...

I loved seeing your blog. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. I miss Ryan Hafen's little curls, but he sure is handsome. It seems like not long ago, you guys were moving. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Laura said...

Cam, I love it! Ryan looks so cute on his 7th birthday! Trina and Gabby (and Isabelle) are so excited to play with the cousins in a few weeks:). We're excited to see you!

Jenn S. said...

Hooray for a blog! Love it - the kiddos are so darling and it is so fun to hear everything that you all are up to.

We'll be in town in August - let's plan a playdate okay?

xoxo
j.

Nick Jones said...

Jeremy,

You're so lucky. You have beautiful children. Glad to see you have a place on the Web to check out.

-Nick

Christine said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's so fun to keep up with you guys. Your family is so darling! I can't believe how your kids have grown! Is it your parents or Jeremy's that will be going to England? What part? My friend's son is serving in the London South mission. How fun for them!!