Monday, July 7, 2008

A little sugar please...

This morning I got the kids their oatmeal and left the brown sugar out (big mistake). I went upstairs to start unpacking and sorting through loads and loads of laundry, and came down to find Claire had helped herself to a little extra brown sugar!! YUMMY.


Enjoy it now Claire, I don't make the same mistake twice. She had already eaten most of the oatmeal, so she was eating an entire bowl of sugar.


10 comments:

The Wright's said...

HAHA!! Looks good! Can I have the recipe? ;-)

AllMyKs said...

Now that's my kind of breakfast!

Kristi Clinger said...

Yummy-O! My kids would have done the same thing.
Your kids are absoultely beautiful.

jaybay said...

Hey Cami it is Jordyn, your kids are so cute! The twins are so so cute! Can't wait for the next family event so Dyl and them can play!

Christine said...

Looks like something my kids would do!! How cute!

Tigerlily said...

I'm cheering you on Claire. That's awesome! You put it all in the bowl. My kids would have put it all over the floor! :) Someone once said..."When your kids do something...don't yell...take a picture!" I love making memories. -Sara P.

Amy Cannon said...

Hey Cami! It's Amy Cannon, Ryan's Kindergarten Teacher. I just saw your blog off of Sara Pratts and just had to look. You have the cutest kids I think I have ever seen. I can't believe how big they are, especially the twins. Say hi to Ryan for me.

Ali said...

that's my girl!

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

Hey Jeremy,
I found your blog through a friends and wanted to say hi! Brandon and I have run into your parents a few times and I know that Brandon hears about all of you guys in your old ward from Pat and Jim Neel. It's fun to see everyones family and how many kids they have. Very cute family!!
Brandon said to tell you hello!
Jamie Coon Zobrist

Anonymous said...

It's been fun to see your pictures and get caught up on what's happening in your lives! Thanks for sharing... I love you, Aunt Debbie