Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're never coming home...

Aloha!! We have been in Hawaii for the last 11 days - 3 more to go! This is a photo of Mike, Janel, and I getting the last Cocunut Cake at Ted's Bakery (yummy). We spent the first week with Jeremy's siblings (no kids), and I think this photo sums up the FUN time we had. My sisters brought over our kids for the second week and now we don't want to come home. However, I think when the next family comes to use the house they would not appreciate us being here. So, the fun must come to an end, but not for 3 more days! ALOHA, more photos to come.

4 comments:

The Wright's said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm a tad jealous... ;-)

Enjoy your time in Hawaii!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun!! I bet your kids are loving it! Have a great rest of your trip!

Kati said...

I wouldn't ever come home either! Have fun!!!!
Post lots of pictures when you get back!