Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Josh and Dance Recital

Every night Josh sneaks out of bed claiming he needs a drink of water and then somehow ends up in the playroom. The other night, Jeremy sent him back upstairs. I was in our room and a few minutes later found Josh with his Teddy Bear reading books in the hallway. I just stood there with my hands on my hips. Josh slowly stood up, and carefully put the books away and said, "Bear wanted to read books". Then he walked into his crib. He's a funny kid. I guess "Bear" will be the new excuse for getting out of bed.

Last night the kids put together a little "Dance Recital". Emma and Claire were the dancers and Ryan wrote up the names of their Dance Numbers. Here are a few of the titles that made Jeremy and I laugh:

Emma: Barbie Dance, Scriptures are So True, Flip Flops, and Tape; it's so Sticky
Claire: Chicon (Chicken) Dance, I like Salt, and Barbies are Fun To Play With

If only we could have actually seen these Dances. They spent the whole night planning them. Maybe that is something to look forward to!

7 comments:

Kati said...

I think my favorite would be....

"Tape, you are so sticky." But, I would prefer to see Jeremy as the performer.

AllMyKs said...

Love it! Don't you wonder how they come up with this stuff?!

The Wright's said...

I would like the flip flop dance. You better start working on props and backdrop. You are going to be very busy.

familiesarepriceless said...

What a fun little family. I love your extended family. They are so much fun. Looks like you guys had a blast in Hawaii.

Jenn S. said...

Oh Cami - I am laughing so hard.

I agree, next week the family needs to perform interpretive dances to these titles. Take pictures.

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Hey Cami! Mind if we add you to our list of blogging buddies?

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Oh and if you want to, please post your email so I can send you an invite- we are going private on our blog soon ;) thanks!