After much criticism from some people (Katie mostly), I decided it was time to start up the blogging thing. For those of you who don't know, we are expecting baby #5!! After getting pregnant last fall, I was sick and not feeling like doing much of anything, except laundry, cooking, cleaning, the basics, etc. So now that I am 6 months along, I have no excuse (well, sort of-I AM still pregnant with 4 children and a horrible cold that will NEVER go away).
So here is a 6 month summary:
The Twins turn 3! (on Halloween)
My Grandma Clyde turned 90 (on Christmas Eve).
A few bad hair days...
A trip to Boise to visit Mike and Janel (and boys).
Finally built a snowman!
And now Spring is right around the corner (hurray)!! Josh is enjoying the warm-ish weather on Emma's bike with Ryan's helmet. Thanks goodness for older siblings.
5 comments:
Yea Cami! So glad you are back! Love the pictures, especially the bad hair day pic.
I like your cakes. They are very creative.
I won't criticize, but I echo Katie's complaints! It's too bad we don't get together to keep up with each other. But it's good blogging is around. I love your family!
Congrats on number 5!
So does that make your due date in June? Do you know what you're having? I'm due June 19th with our fourth. We're waiting to find out.
Post a Comment