what is it with boys that age?! My mom had family photos taken last month. Chad refused to be in the picture. The photographer finally just said he would photoshop him in.
First...I'm so impressed you've updated your blog. Second...I did my kids pictures yesterday and John was the same way. What is up with them. He is so stinkin cute anyhow!
5 comments:
Well, now you have his little personality documented! Cute boy!
what is it with boys that age?! My mom had family photos taken last month. Chad refused to be in the picture. The photographer finally just said he would photoshop him in.
First...I'm so impressed you've updated your blog. Second...I did my kids pictures yesterday and John was the same way. What is up with them. He is so stinkin cute anyhow!
Jackson is the same. He honestly can't smile normal. I rarely see it.
That last picture is the best, :)
Post a Comment