Thursday, November 12, 2009

Watch out for the Swine Flu

While feeding the baby upstairs I overheard the twins having this conversation over breakfast:

Claire: Josh, if you don't wash your hands you will get the swine flu (too much Fox News on during the day?)

Josh: No Cawey (Clairey), I have medicine. (referring to his ear infection antibiotic from 2 weeks ago)

Claire: Actually, I need to get the swine flu, because then I can be sick!

Josh: Only boys get the swine flu Cawey.

So, there you have it. All of you females can relax.

2 comments:

AllMyKs said...

I wish we would have known that 2 weeks ago-we wouldn't have stood in line outside in the snow for 5 hours to get the kids shots only to have me, Ky and Kayden get it 2 days later! Does that mean I'm a boy Josh?

The Wright's said...

Phew! I was so worried! Glad to know I am safe! ;)

Juliana told me that she needed new friends. Why? Cause all her old ones have swine flu!

(We've been safe so far!) (Knock on wood a LOT.)