Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...



I just love that Staples commercial with, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" song! Here are Ryan and Emma on their first day of school. Ryan was most nervous for Emma to start Kindergarten. "How can I protect her from Bullies if our recess is not at the same time!". Emma barely batted on eye. She didn't even want me to take her; she wanted to ride the bus. I took her anyway - for my sake. It's strange to only have 2 at home now. (sigh)



Claire's latest "dress-up" ensemble (just for fun). She's a funny chick!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe Emma started kinder. I guess you moved just after her first birthday so she still seems that little to me.

Kristi Clinger said...

I love this time of the year as well. It feels wierd for me to have only two as well. I love the fall season.
I love the dress up outfit. Perfect hand placement(was that planned).

The Wright's said...

Clarie dresses like you did in high school - the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!
;-)

Emma in KINDERGARTEN? You must be mistaken. She can't possibly be that old.

Christine said...

I love this time of year, too! What a sweet big brother Ryan is! Your kids are too cute!

Jess said...

I think every little girl should have a big protective brother. That is so sweet! Your kids are getting so big, they're so cute!!

Ashley said...

Hey Cami! Your kids just get more and more adorable. Can you believe how time flies? It feels like just yesterday we were all clueless newlyweds at Cannery Cove, and now we are clueless parents (speaking for myself). Kati Price had emailed me with her blog info, and then I lost it. Do you happen to have her email? I would love to say hi to her...speaking of people I have not seen for eons! And I am glad to see that your daughter was not keen on you driving her to school either. Glad I am not the only mom with an independent child!