Thursday, August 21, 2008
O.K. I get it, it's good.
So I haven't been too excited about reading a teenage book about Vampires and was making fun of my sisters who were all reading the Twilight series in Hawaii with comments like, "I vant to drink your blood." But I started reading the first book on the airplane ride home and it is taking everything I have not to pick it up and read the last 75 pages today. AHHH! O.K., sorry I was so skeptical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I went through the same thing. And then I read them. And I LOVE them!!And I even went to the Breaking Dawn party at Barnes & Noble. I know...lame. Now I can't wait until the midnight showing of Twilight the movie. I guess the good thing is that we are reading...right?!!
New moon is easier to put down. But still good. I stayed up late last night reading in my dark house. Then I started getting freaked out by little noises and was scared when I went to bed. Oh brother.
They're addicting. She definetly gets your imagination working. I enjoyed the series a lot. I'm sad it's over.
You've been sucked in too?? Funny. They are good - huh!
Post a Comment