Wednesday, March 4, 2009

40 under 40


Recently some of Jeremy's co-workers nominated him for Utah Business Magazine's 40 Under 40 article. Jeremy was selected and the article was featured in the February edition of Utah Business magazine!! We went to a luncheon in Salt Lake last week to honor the 40 who were chosen. I'm very proud of him. I hope you catch this quick, because he might make me take this post down :).


4 comments:

AllMyKs said...

Caught it! I'll have to get a hold of the magazine. Is there an on-line link somewhere? That is great! I knew you had a luncheon to go to, but I didn't realize that this is what it was all about! Bishop is a wonderful guy, and he deserves to be recognized for all of his hard, hard work. We love you guys!

Tigerlily said...

CONGRATULATIONS BISHOP! The cat is out of the bag! We all know now that the business world knows what a truly amazing person you are! Congratulations Cami. That's awesome. We appreciate all you and your family do for us in the ward.

The Wright's said...

I saw that! I think it's great. Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congrats. to BOTH of you. That takes a lot of work from both of you. How very lucky your ward is to have you great people as their leaders. Miss you and wish we were still neighbors and "wardies", do you think that is a new word?

Would love to see all the cute little people in your house. Maybe later this year.