Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy Hair Day AND Dr. Suess Day







7 comments:

AllMyKs said...

I couldn't talk my kids into doing the crazy hair thing, and I couldn't think of a simple Seuss character for them to be. Way to go! They look great!

Amanda said...

CUTE!! Glad you are back up and feeling better.

Fer, Liz, Jocelyn, Brooke & Dane said...

How fun! What a cute cute cute family you guys have. Tell Jeremy congrats on the 40 under 40. That is awesome. I am sorry that you are sick, but you are definitely a trooper with having twins and all.

Ali said...

it's about time we see some updates, also congrats to Jeremy that is awesome.

Steph said...

Cami, that Dr, Suess thing was really creative. I am also happy to see something new other than the dance recital. You're awsome.
Congrats to Jeremy (Bishop)

Ruby said...

It's fun to have you back! Way to go Bishop on the article. It's nice to get a little recognition every now and then. You should post a pic of your new cute doo!

Amanda said...

um yeah, my house was really clean when I had 1 kid. Not the same with 3. I barely get the laundry done these days. When are you due? Is it soon?