Friday, July 31, 2009

Going Green...

O.K., I know I'm a little behind the times, but we are going green! Now I am not exactly an environmentalist, but I really hate to let things go to waste. I'm an anti-wastealist. Thanks to Ann and Tarali for thinking of me and bringing home this eco-friendly shopping bag from England. It has inspired me to buy those blue Wal-Mart bags to grocery shop with. Anyone use them? However, if you see me leaving Wal-Mart with a big grocery cart of plastic bags, please know that occasionally I do need some garbage bags to haul all those diapers out to the trash bin. Today we bought these re-usable water bottles for the kids to use instead of water bottles (only $13.99 at Costco for a 9-pack)! I also bought a huge package of paper plates at Costco (I said I wasn't an environmentalist). Need to be a little practical...

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Good for you! Looks like you have a "green" thumb, too!

The Wright's said...

HA HA!! Congratulations on going green! I actually do use my "green" bags shopping. Walmart hates it because they actually have to put more than one item in the bag!

Your green thumb looks great too!