




Lauren was 8 lbs 2 oz, 19 inches long and very healthy. She was born on May 30th at 4:56 am (and we arrived at the hospital at 4:00 am). All I cared about was seeing that wonderful Anesthesiologist, whose quick work allowed me to relax for the last 15 minutes of labor. We are enjoying every minute with her. My lifelong friend Kati took these fabulous photos of our new little chick. I am so grateful to her for sharing her wonderful talent with us!

5 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.
She's beautiful! Congrats! Did all of your kids have that much hair as a newborn?
That first picture is my favorite! What a cute little smirk! She is beautiful, I love all that hair! Congratulations.
I love the hair! She has awesome hair! She is a doll! Congratulaions!
Such a cutie. Looks like a Hafen for sure. Brad and I figured you were due in a couple months. Guess we were off :) We are excited to see everyone in the fall and hopefully we are in a new house by then. Our house is on the market again and we had 2 showing yesterday. We will see....
Post a Comment