Sunday, July 12, 2009

St. George and Brian Head

We were in St. George this weekend. Jeremy is loving the 110 degree temps. One day we went to a cabin at Brian Head and went four-wheeling. (very fun!)

The first group heads out. Jeremy, Emma, Josh, and Claire on the four-wheeler on the left. Ryan is on the Rhino.

Me driving the Rhino with Emma and Gabby. Emma is a four-wheelin' animal! She went on both LONG excursions and loved every minute of it.


Tina and I at the top of the mountain overlooking Cedar Breaks.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

Look at you - having babies and out four-wheeling! Amazing girl! Jeff's with Jeremy and the 110 weather. He absolutely loves it! I think he makes up reasons to visit down there weekly...me? I'd wait until our weather gets crappy!

AllMyKs said...

Way to go Cami! That looks like it was so much fun!