Claire: Being a mom is really hard work, huh? (she has said this before)
Me: Yes it is.
Claire: I don't want to be a Mom.
Me: You don't?
Claire: No, I want to be a Dad. (Females are quite perceptive!!)
Josh said while I was cutting his hair, "You're wasting my hair!!"
Claire asks if she can "take a kiss" from the baby.
The first time Josh held the baby he got upset because, "it's crying on me."
(Maybe these are the type of posts only the parents and grandparents (and KT) will enjoy, so bear with me.)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I got a good laugh! Just happened to be on during nap time and saw you updated. When Chad wants me to cut his hair he says, "Mom, will you make my hair sharp?"
Love those kids and the funny things they say! It's great to have you blogging again Cami!
Those made my day! Claire is so very, very smart. Somedays, being a dad looks pretty appealing!
I'm impressed you have time to post! I'm going to have to get some lessons from you.
BTW - I STILL have baby Lauren's present sitting on my counter. She probably won't fit in it anymore - but I did include the gift receipt!
I've had the same conversation with my girls that you had with Claire about how hard it is to be a Mom.
Tell Claire on my worst days I too wish that I can be a Dad.
TOO CUTE WHAT KIDS SAY SOMETIME!
Post a Comment